collage

collage

I am serving a mission as a sister missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints for a period of 18 months. I am serving in the Spain Barcelona Mission and I am speaking Spanish. I reported to the Madrid Missionary Training Center on May 13th, 2014, and I will return home November of 2015. I love each of you with all my heart and I hope to hear from you throughout this life-changing experience and journey.


Friday, April 3, 2015

HE LIVES



I hope you all had a great week. I am so grateful for this Easter season and the chance we have to once again, turn our thoughts to the Savior. After three days, He rose from the dead; and because of Him, we will ALL have the amazing opportunity to be resurrected as He was.

This video is new from our church. It is absolutely beautiful and so touching; I love it.

I also love this hymn:
"I Know That My Redeemer Lives"
I know that my Redeemer lives.
What comfort this sweet sentence gives!
He lives, he lives, who once was dead.
He lives, my ever-living Head.
He lives to bless me with his love.
He lives to plead for me above.
He lives my hungry soul to feed.
He lives to bless in time of need.

He lives to grant me rich supply.
He lives to guide me with his eye.
He lives to comfort me when faint.
He lives to hear my soul's complaint.
He lives to silence all my fears.
He lives to wipe away my tears.
He lives to calm my troubled heart.
He lives all blessings to impart.

He lives, my kind, wise heav'nly Friend.
He lives and loves me to the end.
He lives, and while he lives, I'll sing.
He lives, my Prophet, Priest, and King.
He lives and grants me daily breath.
He lives, and I shall conquer death.
He lives my mansion to prepare.
He lives to bring me safely there.

He lives! All glory to his name!
He lives, my Savior, still the same.
Oh, sweet the joy this sentence gives:
"I know that my Redeemer lives!"
He lives! All glory to his name!
He lives, my Savior, still the same.
Oh, sweet the joy this sentence gives:
"I know that my Redeemer lives!"

If you want to really know what we believe and what this gospel is all about, read “The Living Christ”, which is a simple, but powerful, one-page testimony from our modern day apostles. https://www.lds.org/bc/content/shared/content/english/pdf/36035_000_25_livingchrist.pdf

Some great Mormon Messages you just have to watch:



I want to invite you all to remember what this week is REALLY about. Our Savior loves each and every one of you. He wants you to be happy. He came to earth to show the perfect way; that we may follow Him. He lived, suffered and died for us … and He lives again! He is with us every day. This is the greatest news there is! I love my Savior and His gospel!

Happy Easter,

Hermana Vance

No comments:

Post a Comment