collage

collage

I am serving a mission as a sister missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints for a period of 18 months. I am serving in the Spain Barcelona Mission and I am speaking Spanish. I reported to the Madrid Missionary Training Center on May 13th, 2014, and I will return home November of 2015. I love each of you with all my heart and I hope to hear from you throughout this life-changing experience and journey.


Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Bye to Bilbao & Hello to Hospitalet!



TRANSFER WEEK! The other day we received the phone call about transfers and I was told that I would be leaving Bilbao. My heart was shattered, of course, but I knew it was coming. It was just a matter of time. When I told the members and the people there, they were sad. I love those people with all my heart, and I know that they will be my friends forever. I was able to stop by many homes of the people I have come to love here in Pais Vasco (Bilbao) before I left.

I shared my love and appreciation for all that they have done for me. I also gave thanks to my Heavenly Father for allowing me to serve there during the past six months of my mission, and for the opportunity to spend this part of my life among these incredible people. I will miss Hermana Manotas, as she has been such a strength and example to me. We had so many amazing moments and experiences together that I will never forget.

I will now be serving in the city of Hospitalet, right outside of Barcelona. My new companion´s name is Hermana Moser and she is from Sugar City, Idaho! She is such a hoot, and we are gonna rock it together! I can´t wait and I know there are so many adventures and miracles awaiting us.

Talk to you all next week! Know that I love you and pray for you always!

Yours truly,

Hermana Lydia Vance

No comments:

Post a Comment