collage

collage

I am serving a mission as a sister missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints for a period of 18 months. I am serving in the Spain Barcelona Mission and I am speaking Spanish. I reported to the Madrid Missionary Training Center on May 13th, 2014, and I will return home November of 2015. I love each of you with all my heart and I hope to hear from you throughout this life-changing experience and journey.


Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Savior, Reedeemer of My Soul



Hello everyone! I hope you all are doing well! This week was great! Can I just say how much I LOVE my trainer Hermana Reid? She has been the greatest example to me here and is like my big sister here. She works so hard and just has a perfect love for the people here. She serves everyone she sees, and I am so honored to be her trainee!
I have also been able to work with Hermana Foncubierta almost every week when Hna. Reid leaves for training! I love them all so much … and I love my Savior! This song is so special, and I want to share it with you.


Savior, Redeemer of my soul,
Whose mighty hand hath made me whole,
Whose wondrous pow'r hath raised me up
And filled with sweet my bitter cup!
What tongue my gratitude can tell,
O gracious God of Israel.

Never can I repay thee, Lord,
But I can love thee. Thy pure word,
Hath it not been my one delight,
My joy by day, my dream by night?
Then let my lips proclaim it still,
And all my life reflect thy will.

O'errule mine acts to serve thine ends.
Change frowning foes to smiling friends.
Chasten my soul till I shall be
In perfect harmony with thee.
Make me more worthy of thy love,
And fit me for the life above.



I love bearing his name every day. Have a great week.

Hermana Vance

No comments:

Post a Comment